In Studio we talk about the available assistance programs to help with your down payment. Listen in today at 4pm to see if you qualify!
Funds are released annually. Funds are limited and are on first-come, first-serve basis. Funds are reserved upon receipt of a fully executed sales contract.
Anyone interested in obtaining down-payment assistance must have completed the Home Buyer’s Training and one-on-one counseling session. Homebuyers Training can be completed on-line or in classroom. Register
- Complete Homebuyers Training (classroom or on-line).
- Complete one-on-one counseling session with “Homeownership Ready” status. During your counseling session, let your counselor know you are interested in one of the Beyond Housing programs. Please Note: Counselors cannot approve you for down payment and closing cost assistance.
- Contact your Lender and Realtor to forward file items. File Checklist
- Work with the Lending Department to receive approval letter, processing of your file and closing on your new HOME!
1st Home Program Requirements:
- Must be a first time homeowner. Definitions
- Must complete homebuyer education and one-on-one counseling with “Homeownership Ready” status. Register
- Must have at least $1,000.00 within the transaction
- Household income must not exceed 80% median income. Definitions
- Must have secured a fixed rate mortgage on the purchased home
- Loan information: 0% interest 5 year forgivable loan $5,000.00 for Jefferson County
- Loan information: 0% interest deferred loan $3,000 for St. Louis County,$5,000.00 for St Charles County ,$5,000.00 for The City of St Charles and $5,000.00 for The City O’Fallon. St Charles County includes Cottleville, Dardenne Prairie, Lake St. Louis, St Paul, St Peters, Weldon Spring, Wentzville and all of unincorporated St Charles County.
- Complete file items as needed. File Checklist
Beyond Housing helps entire communities become better places to live.
Beyond Housing exists because home matters. We began with actual houses and housing preservation, focusing on quality and stability to give people a place to start. But there is more to a home than the house ~ home is about the life that happens in and around the house, as well as the life that fuels and draws out the best of the people within it.
Beyond Housing is a community development organization that works in defined geographies like the Normandy School District in order to focus our resources where we can have the greatest impact.
While most organizations focus on one, maybe two impact areas within a community, we understand that in order to have real impact, we must focus on all of the areas that make up a thriving community – education, housing, health, employment readiness and access, and economic development.
(314) 533-0600 x.17
North East Community Action Corporation
Established in 1965, North East Community Action Corporation (NECAC) has been managing and delivering an abundance of social service, community health and public housing programs to the low-income, elderly, youth, handicapped and disadvantaged through contracts and grants with federal, state and local governments, other not-for-profit agencies and private businesses.
Their Mission is to assist the disadvantaged within our service area in their efforts to rise above poverty by providing needed services to enable each individual to function at his or her own improved financial, physical, mental and social level.
Their Mission Statement: “Empowering People, Changing Lives, and Building Communities.”
Their promise is changing people’s lives, embodying the spirit of hope, improving communities and making America a better place to live. We care about the entire community, and we are dedicated to helping people, help themselves and each other.
3400 Meadow Pointe Drive
O’Fallon, MO 63366
Down Payment Assist Audio 1
Down Payment Assist Audio 2